Greenovate! Europe are looking for an experienced EU Project Manager to join our young and enthusiastic team in Brussels!
The main tasks of the Project Manager would be:
Management of European projects
- Implementation of activities related to communication, dissemination, replication and exploitation together with Greenovate! Europe members and European partners. Typical tasks include:
- Communication actions – content creation for project websites and social media, supervising the production of promotional materials such as videos, project brochures, etc.
- Knowledge transfer activities – organising webinars, workshops and conferences.
- Communicating and mediating with partners on project implementation
- Ensuring the implementation of projects to time, budget and quality
- Preparing deliverables and reports to the funding body
Acquisition of new projects and contracts
- Identification of relevant calls for proposals and proactively promoting the participation of Greenovate! Europe
- Initiating proposal preparation process
- Drafting and budgeting proposals
The deadline to apply is 2 December and interviews will take place in Brussels. Read the full job ad here.