Greenovate! Europe helps developers to overcome the commercial immaturity of new technologies, processes, applications and materials through individualised, state-of-the-art innovation support services. Experience shows that such services significantly improve the prospects of market introduction for new technologies and services.
We are uniquely placed to offer a holistic approach to innovation, providing all innovation services, from risk-assessment to investor acquisition. With service providers from around Europe as our members, all of whom are dedicated to eco-innovation, we have outstanding expertise and experience in the European greentech market.
What do we do for you?
Pan-European assessment of business potential for new eco-innovative technologies - A questionnaire-based ‘quick check’ to assess the commercial potential of the technology in Europe resulting in a 1-2 page feedback report and consultative meeting with recommendations for further action.
Business risk analysis - In-depth analysis of the financial, entrepreneurial, technological and market risks related to the technology exploitation.
The exploitation route: business or license? - Development of an exploitation plan.
Protecting your technology / service
- Strategic analysis and advice on IPR management and exploitation;
- Patenting and FTO (freedom to operate) analysis;
- Trade mark and copyright protection.
Preparing a licensing deal - Evaluation of the transferable knowledge and identification of potential licensee(s) .
Creating a business
- Coaching in business plan development, including self assessment;
- Technical, managerial and legal due diligence;
- Entrepreneurial training of researchers interested in start-up creation;
- Market analysis;
- Preparation for Business plan competitions.
Getting ready for investment
- Establishment of investor-readiness;
- Business evaluation;
- Identification of and brokering contacts with interested investors (corporate investors, business angels, venture capitalists, etc.);
- Organisation of investor roundtables;
- Preparation for venture contests and coaching sessions to prepare for the investment pitch.
For more information, please contact Guillaume Corradino