The European Water Partnership is an action-oriented open forum for all stakeholders, including governmental agencies (local, national and European), knowledge institutes, private companies, non-governmental organisations, the public and private financial sector, end-users and civil society groups to exchange views, to find solutions for the water challenges in wider Europe and to stimulate partnerships.
- development of consortia for FP7 projects
- participation in the Water Supply and Sanitation Technology Platform (WSSTP).
- facilitates access to financing sources and networks
- provides expertise on research project management
- water awareness campaign in regions Europe-wide « aquawareness »
- water stewardship programme
Geographical area covered
Email : Lisa Strübbe
The European Water Partnership
Avenue de Tervuren 216
B 1150 Brussels