C-Tech Innovation Ltd is one of the UK’s most successful research, development and innovation organisations. We are experienced at working internationally with clients in business, Government and academia to deliver programme, process, product and service solutions.
- End-to-end consultancy support across the complete innovation cycle;
- Coordinator, work package leader or partner in multiple Collaborative R&D projects across FP7, FP6, Life+ and national programmes;
- Design, build and supply of novel products and technologies to commercial clients globally. Core areas of expertise include energy, water and waste, built environment, agrifood, heat processing and electrochemistry;
- Engineering Design office using the latest 3D CAD, FEA, CFD and multiphysics modelling software;
- Fully equipped electrochemistry and biotech laboratories, workshops and equipment build and testing facilities.
- Delivery of national resource efficiency and environmental sustainability knowledge transfer networks, supporting a community of 10,000+ members;
- Provision of support to over 500 SMEs to increase their eco-innovation capacity, from initial opportunity assessment through to commercialisation;
- Sustainable design training, consultancy and Life Cycle Assessment;
- Development, manufacture and commercialisation of innovative technologies addressing energy storage, high-efficiency process heating, waste treatment and materials recovery;
- Studies to inform national and EU policy measures.
Geographical area covered
C-Tech Innovation Ltd.
Capenhurst Technology Park