The Institute for Food Studies & Agroindustrial Development (IFAU) is a Danish SME with a long history of collaboration with industry, NGOs, government and researchers in Denmark and abroad. IFAU’s core competences lie within markets, innovation, local and global food value chains, agribusiness and related technologies. IFAU covers the retail, food service and commodities markets, and has experience in European collaboration from FP6 and FP7 projects and from evaluations and subcontracts for DG Agriculture and DG Growth (DG Enterprise). IFAU has established a comprehensive network of companies, researchers and NGOs in Denmark, the EU and selected third countries (particularly Canada and New Zealand).
- Market analysis for pre-competitive and market ready products, technologies and services;
- Outlining business plans and market entry strategies;
- Bridge-building activities targeted at innovation, marketing and business development within food and agribusiness.
- Invention of a eco-friendly regasifying LNG system
- Invention of an high efficiency geothermal system
- Invention of a new building conditioning systems
- Development of new renewable energy solutions
- Development of a new design method including simplified LCA approach
Geographical areas covered