The current Supervisory Board of Greenovate! Europe was elected at the 19th General Assembly in December 2016. Gosse Hiemstra (Van der Meer & Van Tilburg) was selected as President and Eric Peirano (Technofi) was elected as Vice-President. The Supervisory Board serves a mandate of three years.
- Gosse Hiemstra (Van der Meer & Van Tilburg) – President
- Eric Peirano (Technofi) – Vice-President
- Camino Correia (Zabala Innovation Consulting)
- Rasmus Egvad (Gate2Growth)
- Edd Jones (C-Tech Innovation)
- Florencio Manteca (CENER)
- Jason Nielsen (SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden)